The old saying "markets like to climb a wall of worry" proved spot on in 2017, writes Russ Mould, investment director at AJ Bell.
Advisers must push for change - PortfolioMetrix
Spent 20 years at PwC
- MiFID II could end 'risky' adviser/discretionary operating model
- 2018: Five walls of worry... and five slopes of hope for investors
- Gill Hutchison: The long and the short of risk profiling
- FCA's Bailey: Investors should be ready to 'lose all their money' in Bitcoin
- OMGI's Buxton set to announce £550m buyout with backing from TA Associates