This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Managers' forecast for the UK: 'It will be OK'
'Unloved' market can defy 'gloomy forecasts', experts argue
• Industry calls for urgent clarity on PM's Brexit transition plans
Leaders warn negotiations may likely be hampered by 'the lack of detail' for EU exit
• Investment Conundrums: Kames Capital fund management team
CIO Stephen Jones reveals plans in first of IW's latest series
• The Big Interview: Dame Helena Morrissey
'As well as fairness, you want to have cognitive diversity'
• Comment: The Wisdom Council's Anna Lane
How can asset managers close the generation gap?
Leader of People's Party
Listing two global equities strategies
Aims to encourage competition in industry
Markets went into freefall
Issued 50,000 new shares