This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Managers' forecast for the UK: 'It will be OK'
'Unloved' market can defy 'gloomy forecasts', experts argue
• Industry calls for urgent clarity on PM's Brexit transition plans
Leaders warn negotiations may likely be hampered by 'the lack of detail' for EU exit
• Investment Conundrums: Kames Capital fund management team
CIO Stephen Jones reveals plans in first of IW's latest series
• The Big Interview: Dame Helena Morrissey
'As well as fairness, you want to have cognitive diversity'
• Comment: The Wisdom Council's Anna Lane
How can asset managers close the generation gap?
Automation seems to be increasingly creeping into every aspect of our live yet it is only at the beginning of its full integration. What is the 2018 outlook for automation?
'Extra layer of regulation'
Backed by Stephen Lansdown
Anti-corruption drive 'absolutely vital' in restoring confidence
'Mutually beneficial solution'