This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Managers' forecast for the UK: 'It will be OK'
'Unloved' market can defy 'gloomy forecasts', experts argue
• Industry calls for urgent clarity on PM's Brexit transition plans
Leaders warn negotiations may likely be hampered by 'the lack of detail' for EU exit
• Investment Conundrums: Kames Capital fund management team
CIO Stephen Jones reveals plans in first of IW's latest series
• The Big Interview: Dame Helena Morrissey
'As well as fairness, you want to have cognitive diversity'
• Comment: The Wisdom Council's Anna Lane
How can asset managers close the generation gap?
Had targeted a £200m IPO
Fund manager poll by the AIC
Partner Insight: Ross Teverson, Head of Strategy, Emerging Markets at Jupiter Asset Management, provides an insight into the Jupiter Global Emerging Markets Fund philosophy, which is centred on identifying companies experiencing 'positive change' in emerging...
Ongoing charge of 0.99%
Marsh to begin working on Income fund in February 2018