The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Fund selectors' key calls for portfolios at the start of 2018
Positive outlook on Asian equities; cautious on the UK and central bank policymakers
• The Hype Index: Exposing the most 'overhyped' asset classes
Which sectors are ripe for a correction this year?
• Five steps to success for women in the asset management industry
City Hive's Bev Shah reveals her tips on improving women's prospects in the sector
• Mundy's Moments: A history lesson on bond yields
What can past experience tell investors where yields are heading?
• The Big Interview: Waverton CEO Andrew Fleming
"The importance of culture and ownership in asset management is fundamentally underestimated"