Kingswood acquires Irish financial advisor MMPI in €25.8m deal

Seventh acquisition this year

Valeria Martinez
clock • 1 min read

Kingswood, the wealth and investment management group, is set to acquire the Dublin-based financial advisor Moloney Investments (MMPI), subject to regulatory approval, making this its seventh acquisition this year.

The transaction will bolster the group's client-facing advisory team to more than 100 people and funds under advice and management to over £7.8bn across both the UK and Ireland. Kingswood's assets under advice will total over £10bn, from a combination of both global retail and institutional clients. Following receipt of regulatory approval, Kingswood will acquire 70% of MMPI for a total cash consideration of €25.8m, with the existing shareholders retaining the remaining 30%.  Kingswood acquires £1.4bn AUA North Yorkshire firm David Lawrence, Kingswood Group CEO, said: "MMPI provide...

To continue reading this article...

Join Investment Week for free

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the investment industry, including the Sustainable Hub covering fund news from the ESG space
  • Get ahead of regulatory and technological changes affecting fund management
  • Important and breaking news stories selected by the editors delivered straight to your inbox each day
  • Weekly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts
  • Be the first to hear about our extensive events schedule and awards programmes

Join now

 

Already an Investment Week
member?

Login

Trustpilot