Brewin Dolphin withdrew a £100m segregated mandate from Woodford Investment Management last year as the wealth manager moved the bulk of the third-party investments in its Managed Portfolio Service (MPS) from retail funds to segregated mandates.
In January 2018, Brewin Dolphin announced plans to reduce the costs on its MPS by £3m a year by switching 60% of the assets to manager of manager funds. The other 40% - investing in overseas equities,...
Partner Insight: In this environment, a well-resourced credit research team is essential and having traders to keep check on markets is very helpful too, according to Fidelity fixed income managers Sajiv Vaid, Peter Khan and Kris Atkinson
Impact of political turmoil and Brexit
Latest Incisive Works research
In recent weeks, investors have fixated on the inversion of several sovereign yield curves, most notably the US Treasury curve.
How are VCTs and EIS products doing?