The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Ireland relaxes rules on ETF governance
Country's regulator eyes more flexible stance in potential boost for active ETFs
• Sainsbury's-Asda merger: A tough nut to crack
Managers raise questions ahead of supermarkets' tie-up
• Bev Shah: Let's talk about the F-Word
Why the industry should get real on flexible working
• New money: Is gold being ousted by Bitcoin?
Assessing how cryptocurrencies show mettle against the precious metal
• Interview: Gary Baker and Gerry Fowler
"There is no magic wand that is going to create total equality because there are ingrained issues we have to deal with"
Latest edition of the print magazine online
Four-part Big Question special
Focus on UK equities
Trading at $80.1 a barrel
Latest news and analysis