The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Ireland relaxes rules on ETF governance
Country's regulator eyes more flexible stance in potential boost for active ETFs
• Sainsbury's-Asda merger: A tough nut to crack
Managers raise questions ahead of supermarkets' tie-up
• Bev Shah: Let's talk about the F-Word
Why the industry should get real on flexible working
• New money: Is gold being ousted by Bitcoin?
Assessing how cryptocurrencies show mettle against the precious metal
• Interview: Gary Baker and Gerry Fowler
"There is no magic wand that is going to create total equality because there are ingrained issues we have to deal with"
European Commission relents to pressure
Latest news and analysis
Remains open to existing investors
Chairs first meeting this afternoon
Effective from 1 December