This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Managers' forecast for the UK: 'It will be OK'
'Unloved' market can defy 'gloomy forecasts', experts argue
• Industry calls for urgent clarity on PM's Brexit transition plans
Leaders warn negotiations may likely be hampered by 'the lack of detail' for EU exit
• Investment Conundrums: Kames Capital fund management team
CIO Stephen Jones reveals plans in first of IW's latest series
• The Big Interview: Dame Helena Morrissey
'As well as fairness, you want to have cognitive diversity'
• Comment: The Wisdom Council's Anna Lane
How can asset managers close the generation gap?