This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
The best of the issue's exclusive articles include:
• FCA Study response: Passive coverage is ‘appropriate for size of industry'
Fund buyers and ratings agencies respond to criticism
• Autumn Statement 2016 reaction
All the highlights of last week's announcements and what the industry thinks of them
• Neptune's Burnett: We have been waiting for this equity market turning point
Manager of the £242m Neptune European Opportunities fund on sticking to overweight position in banks
• Managers to Watch with Fidelity's Kevin O'Nolan
‘Lessons learnt after I joined the asset allocation team on day Lehmans collapsed'
• Special Report on sustainable investing
Mike Appleby, investment manager at ATI, on why a low growth environment is no barrier to its broad range of investment funds
Joins from Neptune
This year or next
Financial Stability Report identifies risks posed by China; likely repricing to come
Building on strategic momentum
Returning to journalism