CT Private Equity trust discount to NAV widens to 33.2%

Share price total return of 0.4%

Cristian Angeloni
clock • 3 min read

CT Private Equity trust has posted a further widening to its discount to net asset value at 33.2%, as of 23 November, compared with 32.8% at the end of the third quarter of 2023.

In its Q3 results today (24 November), the trust reported NAV of 693.3 pence per ordinary share, reflecting a 3.3% return for the quarter and 0.9% return for the first nine months of the year. Share price total return for the three-month period stood at 0.4%. Columbia Threadneedle shutters CT Asia Pacific Equity fund CTPE noted the pound has been weaker against most major currencies in Q3, which had increased its NAV by around 1.3%. However, it noted there has been minimal impact of currency in the year to date. The trust also revealed that a 7.01p dividend will be paid to share...

To continue reading this article...

Join Investment Week for free

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the investment industry, including the Sustainable Hub covering fund news from the ESG space
  • Get ahead of regulatory and technological changes affecting fund management
  • Important and breaking news stories selected by the editors delivered straight to your inbox each day
  • Weekly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts
  • Be the first to hear about our extensive events schedule and awards programmes

Join now


Already an Investment Week