The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Global face-off: US, Russia and China
What are the investment implications as geopolitical tensions rise?
• 2018 FE Alpha Manager Hall of Fame revealed
Neil Woodford, Harry Nimmo and Richard Pease retain position for fourth consecutive year
• Five tech trends to revolutionise wealth management industry
Blockchain, biodata and AI among the innovations, argues Winterflood's Thomas Lowe
• Why MiFID II takes away US edge in ETFs
HANetf's Hector McNeil on the regulation's impact on ETFs
• Investment Conundrums: Tilney's Chris Godding
Industry Voice: Tapping into the forgotten EM opportunities
Industry Voice: Chris Taylor discusses the outlook for Japan, explaining why corporates are producing record aggregate profits and profits growth.
Comes in on 9 December 2019
Latest news and analysis
Primarily smart-beta products