The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Global face-off: US, Russia and China
What are the investment implications as geopolitical tensions rise?
• 2018 FE Alpha Manager Hall of Fame revealed
Neil Woodford, Harry Nimmo and Richard Pease retain position for fourth consecutive year
• Five tech trends to revolutionise wealth management industry
Blockchain, biodata and AI among the innovations, argues Winterflood's Thomas Lowe
• Why MiFID II takes away US edge in ETFs
HANetf's Hector McNeil on the regulation's impact on ETFs
• Investment Conundrums: Tilney's Chris Godding
The US dollar is close to peaking and the risks now seem to be on the downside.
Latest news and analysis
Fallout from Haywood suspension
Songs from writers Johntá Austin, Sean Garrett and Rico Love
Strategic public equity