The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Latin American elections: The lure of the left
The lowdown on forthcoming elections in Colombia, Mexico and Brazil
• FCA shifts towards US-style 'Gartenberg principles' approach on fund value assessments
Industry reacts to regulator's move to "improve competitiveness"
• Emerging Markets Diary: Views from the ground
The latest trends making waves in China, India and Russia
• Crypto critics: Fact or fiction?
Which criticisms are justified - and which are not?
• Fund managers breathing 'new life' into mandates
Countdown to 31 October
Artemis and Woodford
Broadening reach to wider audience
Asset prices and sterling fall 'sharply'
Region's equities are providing route to emerging market growth