The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Latin American elections: The lure of the left
The lowdown on forthcoming elections in Colombia, Mexico and Brazil
• FCA shifts towards US-style 'Gartenberg principles' approach on fund value assessments
Industry reacts to regulator's move to "improve competitiveness"
• Emerging Markets Diary: Views from the ground
The latest trends making waves in China, India and Russia
• Crypto critics: Fact or fiction?
Which criticisms are justified - and which are not?
• Fund managers breathing 'new life' into mandates
Headed up by Penny Kyle
Ex-Standard life manager Angela Burns
Latest news and analysis
Talking Strategies: The number of companies in Asia with higher payout ratios have grown since the mid-1990s, but some investors remain wary of searching for income in Asia and Japan. In this video, Jupiter's Jason Pidcock and Dan Carter explain why this...