The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Latin American elections: The lure of the left
The lowdown on forthcoming elections in Colombia, Mexico and Brazil
• FCA shifts towards US-style 'Gartenberg principles' approach on fund value assessments
Industry reacts to regulator's move to "improve competitiveness"
• Emerging Markets Diary: Views from the ground
The latest trends making waves in China, India and Russia
• Crypto critics: Fact or fiction?
Which criticisms are justified - and which are not?
• Fund managers breathing 'new life' into mandates
Will be 'core to all great portfolios'
Why the traditional approach of combining bonds and equities is not the best way to improve risk-adjusted returns
Partner Insight: The way in which bonds have been so successfully combined with equities in the past 35 years has been contingent on them delivering high returns in periods of equity market stress. Yet in half of the 20-year periods over the past 120...
£34bn of non-sterling assets to be merged
Spent 13 years at Pictet
Joined with Chinese asset manager Ping An