The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• China: Evolution, not revolution
What does the country have in store on the Year of the Dog?
• Volatility returns - where now?
Fund managers reveal how they are playing turbulent markets
• Best-selling funds of 2017
Which products topped the charts - and which underperformed?
• Fund Manager Interview: Chris Kinder of Columbia Threadneedle Investments
"If I could find better UK domestic stocks, I would buy them"
• Investment Conundrums: Chris Ralph of St James's Place
"Our clients' big concern has been whether now is the time to get out of the market"
Joe McDonnell joins as head of portfolio solutions (EMEA)
Latest edition of the print magazine online
Latest news and analysis
253 deals in 2018
Changing fund structure