The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• China: Evolution, not revolution
What does the country have in store on the Year of the Dog?
• Volatility returns - where now?
Fund managers reveal how they are playing turbulent markets
• Best-selling funds of 2017
Which products topped the charts - and which underperformed?
• Fund Manager Interview: Chris Kinder of Columbia Threadneedle Investments
"If I could find better UK domestic stocks, I would buy them"
• Investment Conundrums: Chris Ralph of St James's Place
"Our clients' big concern has been whether now is the time to get out of the market"
Now the largest provider of investment trusts
'Timing is of the essence': Can Turkey recover from currency crisis and prevent wider EM contagion risk?
Managers warn of consequences from fall in lira
Stalwart Scottish Mortgage takes third place
Search for replacement to begin imminently