The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• China: Evolution, not revolution
What does the country have in store on the Year of the Dog?
• Volatility returns - where now?
Fund managers reveal how they are playing turbulent markets
• Best-selling funds of 2017
Which products topped the charts - and which underperformed?
• Fund Manager Interview: Chris Kinder of Columbia Threadneedle Investments
"If I could find better UK domestic stocks, I would buy them"
• Investment Conundrums: Chris Ralph of St James's Place
"Our clients' big concern has been whether now is the time to get out of the market"
Raised over £167,000
Luxembourg to become head office for EU business
Net issuance reached $473bn in 2017
As a result of changing environment
Created following FCA probe