The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Davos 2018: Global development in the spotlight
Analysing the movers and the shakers in the World Economic Forum's Inclusive Development Index
• Caution over bond and equity markets
Managers warn that sell-off has further to run as inflation fears build
• Guinness AM looks east in its new fund
Fund house extends emerging markets suite with new Best of Asia offering
• Alex Matturri: "A number of ETF players will not survive"
S&P Dow Jones Indices CEO's stark warning for smaller ETF providers
• Investment Conundrums: Sarasin and Partners CIO Guy Monson
"Blue sky ahead but possibility of short-sharp storms in between"
Firms must ‘turn technology against criminals’
Range of strategies available
Spent ten years at Stonehage Fleming
Early this summer, the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) is due to publish a revised version of the UK Corporate Governance Code, which is expected to include new guidance affecting the composition of boards and shareholder voting practices.
Annual impact report