The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Davos 2018: Global development in the spotlight
Analysing the movers and the shakers in the World Economic Forum's Inclusive Development Index
• Caution over bond and equity markets
Managers warn that sell-off has further to run as inflation fears build
• Guinness AM looks east in its new fund
Fund house extends emerging markets suite with new Best of Asia offering
• Alex Matturri: "A number of ETF players will not survive"
S&P Dow Jones Indices CEO's stark warning for smaller ETF providers
• Investment Conundrums: Sarasin and Partners CIO Guy Monson
"Blue sky ahead but possibility of short-sharp storms in between"
Now the largest provider of investment trusts
'Timing is of the essence': Can Turkey recover from currency crisis and prevent wider EM contagion risk?
Managers warn of consequences from fall in lira
Stalwart Scottish Mortgage takes third place
Search for replacement to begin imminently