The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Davos 2018: Global development in the spotlight
Analysing the movers and the shakers in the World Economic Forum's Inclusive Development Index
• Caution over bond and equity markets
Managers warn that sell-off has further to run as inflation fears build
• Guinness AM looks east in its new fund
Fund house extends emerging markets suite with new Best of Asia offering
• Alex Matturri: "A number of ETF players will not survive"
S&P Dow Jones Indices CEO's stark warning for smaller ETF providers
• Investment Conundrums: Sarasin and Partners CIO Guy Monson
"Blue sky ahead but possibility of short-sharp storms in between"
Raised over £167,000
Luxembourg to become head office for EU business
Net issuance reached $473bn in 2017
As a result of changing environment
Created following FCA probe