This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
The best of the issue's exclusive articles include:
• How asset managers can avoid Nokia's fate
Aberdeen Asset Management's CEO Martin Gilbert comments on the outlook for the fund industry.
• Stick: US economy may not be robust enough for extended rate rises
Rathbones' Carl Stick shares his concerns about the US economy.
• Morningstar IM ups European exposure in anticipation of US-style corporate reform
Increasing European equity exposure across managed portfolio range.
• How Brexit and Trump have impacted investment trust positioning going into 2017
Trust managers from Investment Week's Investment Company Forum discuss how they negotiated an unpredictable 2016.
• Is it worth making predictions for 2017?
Editor's leader to start off the New Year.