Some years ago, I wrote about our team's preference for maximum analytical flexibility as opposed to sector specialisation.
Despite protests from industry
Addition to eight-strong range
- 'Door closed' on PRIIPs transaction cost redraft as delay debate looms
- Aberdeen's Gilbert: The unintended consequences of the 'Big Bang' 30 years on
- SLI GARS' credit positions push Q3 performance back into positive territory
- How Baillie Gifford's Plowden turned around the performance of £1.3bn Monks trust
- Cazenove Capital appoints head of Edinburgh office