Falling shares around the world
The New Year started, as always, with a flurry of forecasts for the next 12 months. But with equity markets having one of their worst starts, a number of commentators have not had to wait as long as usual for some of their forecasts to look a touch optimistic.
Data from TrackInsight
- Gold surges to seven-month high; Japanese 10-year gov bond yields hit zero
- Mundy: The search for an investment 'superforecaster'
- Fidelity plans ETF range after BlackRock product head hire
- ETF snapshot: Inflows, most-traded funds and top Japanese vehicles
- Equity market 'whiplash' weighs on Ruffer's performance