Issue raised by ESMA last week
Failed to be "open and co-operative"
What is indisputable is the issue of 'closet trackers' has long been a serious blight on the reputation of the whole active management fund industry.
- How rising US healthcare costs can open up stockpicking opportunities
- Invesco Perpetual's Barnett: The big opportunities and challenges for income investors
- Wealth managers warn over-regulation of 'closet trackers' may not solve Europe-wide problem
- FCA fines ex-JP Morgan Chase boss £793k over 'London Whale' failings
- Albert Edwards: China faces imminent sell-off if FX free-fall continues