Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- Merchants trust's Gergel: The contrarian investment opportunity in oil majors
- Somerset warns 2016 could be 'most painful' year for China
- Citi: Why we should fear 'Oilmageddon'
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- Psigma's global equities head Gregory exits after 14 years