Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- Merchants trust's Gergel: The contrarian investment opportunity in oil majors
- Albert Edwards: China faces imminent sell-off if FX free-fall continues
- Guinness's Waghorn: Iran's entry to the oil market will extend price volatility
- Tilney Bestinvest to acquire Ingenious Asset Management