Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- Tilney Bestinvest to acquire Ingenious Asset Management
- Psigma's global equities head Gregory exits after 14 years
- ETF roundup: All the major news from across the industry
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- SLI appoints new stewardship and ESG head