The number of multi-asset fund launches has accelerated this year, following the introduction of pension freedoms, begging the question: how many vehicles in the burgeoning sector can thrive or even survive in the longer term?
Back in black for first time since April
Only a handful able to achieve profitability
- Aberdeen shares drop 4%: Gilbert says group 'not out of woods' for outflows
- Should investors fear a Brexit from the EU?
- Revealed: Winners of the IW Specialist Investment Awards 2015
- Newton unveils two new investment themes for thematic strategy
- How many multi-manager funds could be in danger of liquidation?