Outflows of $727m this week
While the uncertainty caused by the Brexit vote may have called into question the long-term direction of travel for UK business, the country's creative industries continue to thrive.
Failed to stop a client committing market abuse
- Fitch: Bond fund liquidity mismatch at all-time high
- Cloudy horizons continue to support bond valuations
- Lombard Odier appoints six to London office in hiring spree
- Is the IHT bubble about to burst for the darling buds of AIM?
- Managers to Watch: JOHCM's Ben Leyland on the lessons learnt from covering banks early in his career