Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- Citi: Why we should fear 'Oilmageddon'
- Shell jumps 6% after committing to dividend; commodities rally
- Morningstar's contrarian shopping list for real return portfolios
- MPC reaction: More chance of a rate cut than a rise