Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- ETF roundup: All the major news from across the industry
- Tilney Bestinvest to acquire Ingenious Asset Management
- SLI GARS sees Q4 turnaround after two negative quarters
- Albert Edwards: China faces imminent sell-off if FX free-fall continues