Issue raised by ESMA last week
Failed to be "open and co-operative"
What is indisputable is the issue of 'closet trackers' has long been a serious blight on the reputation of the whole active management fund industry.
- Foresight hires Octopus Investments' Clarke as sales director
- Investec's Brazier adds first ever overseas holding to UK Alpha fund
- Neptune's Martin: How I am navigating a potential Brexit
- Woodford exits Royal Mail stake on regulatory concerns
- Angus Tulloch: 'You could hardly have got the timing better being in Asia for the past 25 years'