Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- Barclays plans Hargreaves rival with TD Direct takeover
- Tilney Bestinvest to acquire Ingenious Asset Management
- Merchants trust's Gergel: The contrarian investment opportunity in oil majors
- Albert Edwards: China faces imminent sell-off if FX free-fall continues
- Lyxor cuts fees on fixed income ETFs in low-cost push