Issue raised by ESMA last week
Failed to be "open and co-operative"
What is indisputable is the issue of 'closet trackers' has long been a serious blight on the reputation of the whole active management fund industry.
- Woodford exits Royal Mail stake on regulatory concerns
- Foresight hires Octopus Investments' Clarke as sales director
- Invesco Perpetual's Barnett: The big opportunities and challenges for income investors
- JPMAM hires ex-BoE manager for fixed income role
- NN Investment Partners unveils long/short Multi-Asset Factor Opportunities fund