Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- Albert Edwards: China faces imminent sell-off if FX free-fall continues
- Citi: Why we should fear 'Oilmageddon'
- OMGI's Tonkinson: 2016 is the year to turn our 'ambitious plans' into reality
- Chancellor risks 'Gordon Brown moment' over ISA-pensions - Steve Webb