Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- Citi: Why we should fear 'Oilmageddon'
- Chancellor risks 'Gordon Brown moment' over ISA-pensions - Steve Webb
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- Psigma's global equities head Gregory exits after 14 years
- Join Investment Week in Edinburgh and Manchester