Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- Citi: Why we should fear 'Oilmageddon'
- Chancellor risks 'Gordon Brown moment' over ISA-pensions - Steve Webb
- Ben Yearsley launches tax-efficient investment service with ex-Hargreaves team
- Merchants trust's Gergel: The contrarian investment opportunity in oil majors