Combined business will have £11.2bn AUM
To remain as consultant to firm
The appointment of Bank of England veteran Andrew Bailey to the top job at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ended months of speculation and false leads.
- EU regulator clamps down on 'closet' trackers and considers rethink of active/passive definitions
- Tilney Bestinvest to acquire Ingenious Asset Management
- Chancellor risks 'Gordon Brown moment' over ISA-pensions - Steve Webb
- Morningstar's contrarian shopping list for real return portfolios
- Albert Edwards: China faces imminent sell-off if FX free-fall continues