Buoyant performance by structured products

Q3 results

clock • 3 min read

The FTSE 100 index was relatively stable during the third quarter of 2021.

The Index started the quarter at 7,125.16 points and finished the period 0.54% lower at 7,086.42, with an average closing level of 7,082.9. The three months facilitated 111 maturing products - with not a single maturity resulting in a capital loss. 104 of these (93.69%) realised a gain for investors' and the remaining seven (6.31%) returned capital only, without gain. Twenty Lowes ‘preferred' plans matured in Q3, with all 20 realising a capital gain. The ‘preferred' plans are those that Lowes publicly identified at the time of launch as worthy of being considered for use in their client ...

To continue reading this article...

Join Investment Week for free

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the investment industry, including the Sustainable Hub covering fund news from the ESG space
  • Get ahead of regulatory and technological changes affecting fund management
  • Important and breaking news stories selected by the editors delivered straight to your inbox each day
  • Weekly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts
  • Be the first to hear about our extensive events schedule and awards programmes

Join now

 

Already an Investment Week
member?

Login

More on Investment

Partner Insight: Navigating new opportunities in commodities

Partner Insight: Navigating new opportunities in commodities

A unique investment opportunity is in the making as we move from the coal and oil-centred story of the last century to the renewable, clean energy chapter of the future. Watch the discussion to learn more.

Sarka Halas
clock 15 February 2024 • 1 min read
'The recession that did not happen': How investors should be positioned for 2024

'The recession that did not happen': How investors should be positioned for 2024

Wellington co-head of investment strategy

Natasha Brook-Walters
clock 06 February 2024 • 4 min read
Investment Company of the Year Awards Winners Interview - Allianz Technology Trust PLC

Investment Company of the Year Awards Winners Interview - Allianz Technology Trust PLC

clock 05 February 2024 • 3 min read
Trustpilot