Investment Week is calling for last-minute registrations for the online version of its successful Select meet-the-managers series on 9 June.
In these challenging times, fund buyers need access to portfolio managers more than ever, yet physical meetings are clearly impossible.
In response to this, we are delighted to announce the launch of a number of online events bringing buyers and sellers together from the safety of their own homes.
Investment Week Select had a very successful launch in February, where fund buyers enjoyed the ability to choose their own agenda from a selection of meetings with managers throughout the event. Click here to see highlights from the event.
Virtual Select will be a concentrated version of the physical event and last just half a day.
Delegates will have the opportunity to select from 1-4 meetings with a wide range of portfolio managers on offer, thereby ensuring every meeting is relevant to their personal interests. It will be up to delegates how many meetings they choose.
Each online meeting during the event will be hosted by the fund manager. Delegates will then have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the other attendees and portfolio manager. Each session will have a maximum of eight people.
The list of speakers is as follows:
• Clark Fenton, RWC Diversified Return fund
• James Johnstone, RWC Next Generation Emerging Markets fund
• Peter Doherty, Sanlam GBP Hybrid Capital Bond fund
• Luke Barrs, Goldman Sachs, Global Environmental Impact Equity fund
• Raj Shant, PGIM Jennison Associates
• Claudia Calich and Charles de Quinsonas, M&G Emerging Markets Bond fund
• John Bell, BNY Mellon Global Income fund
• Jeremy Smouha, GAM Star Credit Opportunities fund
• Dickie Hodges, Nomura Global Dynamic Bond fund
• Watts Itoh, Tokio Marine, Tokio Marine Japanese Equity
• Jonathan Copper, Natixis/Loomis Sayles US Equity Leaders
• Roddy Snell, Ballie Gifford BG Pacific Fund
Click here for more information on the event and the agenda.
For delegate registrations, please contact Harriet Beeton at [email protected].
For sponsorship enquiries for Investment Week Select, please contact Nick Rapley at [email protected].