The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Fixed income assets: "This is not going to end well"
Buyers warn bonds will not be safe haven of the past in next correction
• IA's Cummings urges "predictability" from government
CEO's plea to ministers as asset managers eye infrastructure opportunities
• Janet Mui: Has the strong US dollar reached a turning point?
"Concern about trade tensions and the outlook for emerging markets has driven liquidity back into the US"
• ESG investing: A light in the storm
Rathbones Unit Trust Management's Mike Webb kicks off our special View from the Top series with a word on ethical investing
• David Jane: Are growth stocks overvalued?
"In all big stories, the reality is often more nuanced than headlines suggest and the 'growth versus value' debate is no different"