The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Ireland relaxes rules on ETF governance
Country's regulator eyes more flexible stance in potential boost for active ETFs
• Sainsbury's-Asda merger: A tough nut to crack
Managers raise questions ahead of supermarkets' tie-up
• Bev Shah: Let's talk about the F-Word
Why the industry should get real on flexible working
• New money: Is gold being ousted by Bitcoin?
Assessing how cryptocurrencies show mettle against the precious metal
• Interview: Gary Baker and Gerry Fowler
"There is no magic wand that is going to create total equality because there are ingrained issues we have to deal with"