The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• MiFID II fund cost transaction methodology backlash
Warning that new system will 'mislead' investors as asset managers come under fire
• Woodford Equity Income fund downgraded
Latest FE Crown rating rebalance sees Neil Woodford's fund dropped from five Crowns to one
• The Big Interview: 7IM's Justin Urquhart Stewart
"If executed properly, regulation could be the best advert the asset management industry has ever had"
• Fund Manager Interview: Investec's Simon Brazier
"It is tricky to be a UK equity manager right now"
• Guest comment: Peter Burke of Best Companies Group
"Want to be a great place to work? Then treat your employees well"