This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• M&G Global Basics rebrand: industry reacts
Fund buyers see revamp as chance to 'revitalise' fund
• Gary Greenberg: US, not EMs, is the wild card
Uncertainty in the States becoming the biggest headwind for emerging markets, says Hermes fund manager
• VCTs and EIS: soft targets for politicians?
Managers wary of possible restrictions to be announced in Chancellor's autumn Budget
• The Big Interview: Atlantis IP's Kevin Doran
'The DFM market is ripe for a bit of disruption'
• Comment: Tim Bennison on regulation
How will the asset management industry be affected by new SM&CR?