This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Investment Pulse: The UK General Election
How do IW readers feel about Thursday's poll, Brexit talks and the global outlook?
• Rosemary Banyard's Free-Spirited picks
Sanford DeLand manager chooses the best holdings for her new Free Spirit fund
• Emerging markets: avoiding the 'middle income trap'
Which markets can continue sustained growth and top growth tables?
• Battery revolution: who will be the winners and losers?
Rathbones' Sanjiv Tumkur on how a revolution in battery technology could reshape the way we live
• Investment Influencers: Fidelity's James Bateman
'The big thing which is likely to surprise markets in the next year or two is inflation'