This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Article 50 triggered - what now?
Warning of headwinds for UK economic outlook as PM begins EU exit process
• Aberdeen safeguards mid-caps over UK fears
Firm protects its multi-asset portfolios ahead of 'worsening UK situation'
• Rebecca Chesworth: 'Life in quality stocks post-elections'
SPDR's head of ETF equity strategies makes the case for short-term defensive bias in Europe amid polls
• Big Question: Fixed income part II
How are managers positioned as they head into a global inflationary environment?
• Investment Influencers: Signia Wealth's Etienne de Merlis
"The risk profile of most clients has been pushed beyond their traditional limits"