This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week was our Europe Special edition, including some of the following exclusive articles:
• Henderson's Bennett: 'Now is the time to own the uncomfortable stuff in Europe'
John Bennett predicting more outperformance for value equities.
• Managers warn unwinding European QE could burst 'the mother of all bubbles'
As the European Central Bank (ECB) begins to taper, should investors worry about the bond market?
• European politics: A distraction or disaster for markets?
A look at what this year's elections across European could bring.
• Could best be yet to come for Russia's stockmarket?
Having ended 2016 as the best performing stockmarket, Russia could have more positive surprises in store for investors.
• Discounts holding up well despite continent's challenges
An analysis of European investment trusts by Kepler Trust Intelligence.