This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
The best of the issue's exclusive articles include:
• Game changer: What will 2017 bring after an eventful 2016?
Geopolitical risk firmly on investors' agenda as key European polls loom
• Post-Brexit negotiations hit another stumbling block
'Chairs opposite UK are empty' as EU elections cloud Brexit fund passporting negotiations
• OPEC plans prompt massive oil and gold ETP sell-off
'Ambitious' plans and Fed fears trigger worst weekly outflows in six years
• The Big Interview: Jupiter's Nick Ring
'We always talk of alpha generated after fees, but we're passionate about value for money
• Managers To Watch: Baillie Gifford's Donald Phillips
'You feel a heightened sense of responsibility when going from analyst to manager'
The print version of Investment Week is taking a break for Christmas and will return on 9 January 2017. You can still follow all the news and views from the team here on the website or on Twitter (@InvestmentWeek). We would like to thank you for your support this year. Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.