Investment Week is delighted to announce the return of its Europe Focus event, taking place on 26 February 2013 at The Cumberland hotel in central London.
This event will offer delegates the chance to hear from a range of fund managers on their outlook for what remains a challenging European environment.
Our managers will discuss where they are seeing the best opportunities at the moment on a stock and sector basis, as well as how they are protecting portfolios from the headwinds facing the region.
Confirmed speakers at the event include leading fund managers from:
• Baillie Gifford
• HSBC Global Asset Management
• T. Rowe Price
• Alliance Trust Investments
IW EUROPE FOCUS
This concise, half-day conference will give delegates the chance to:
• Discuss current trends and the latest products for investors
• Quiz fund managers on their strategies for investing in the region
• Build valuable relationships with peers and experts
For more information and to register go to: www.europefocus.co.uk
Sales head departs after eight years
Near-term volatility expected
Fund to offer diversification benefits
Staff blog addresses growing concerns
Market declines just a 'knee-jerk reaction'