Our special edition of Investment Week marking the 10th anniversary of Lehman Brothers' collapse is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Lehmans 10 years on: "A lesson in fighting your fear and instincts"
Asset allocators and fund selectors remember the event and how it affected them as investors to this day
• Martin Gilbert: Bleak days are over, but the risk is we will become complacent
Aberdeen Standard Investments' co-CEO issues a rallying cry to the industry to avoid the mistakes that killed Lehmans
• The Big Question: What lessons have been learnt?
In this two-part special, industry leaders and commentators discuss how the financial system has changed over the past decade
• Women in Investment: Jupiter's Abbie Llewellyn-Waters
"There is a structural deficit of females working in fund management so certain hurdles have not been challenged"
• Cisco v Netflix: The irrational history of growth companies
What lessons can both companies' histories provide tech investors?
Revealed – successes across all 11 categories
Latest news and analysis
Letter from academics
'Digital transformation' of sector
Up from 14% in 2017