The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• US record bull run: 'Bull markets do not die of old age'
Managers confident record US equity run still has legs despite threats
• Brexit countdown: Six months to go
Warning of MiFID II-driven liquidity cliff edge under no-deal Brexit; shedding light into 'unknowns' and how will distribution regulations apply after March 2019
• Women in Investment: Downing's Julia Groves
"If you want to make any change, you have to understand the status quo"
• What the rise of segregated mandates means for our industry
Questions raised over the rise of such practices
• Fund selection: Luck of the draw or pure skill?
The difficulty of telling whether a manager is talented or just lucky
John Varley and three former colleagues could face ten years in jail
SLA's share price has almost halved since merger
Quarterly trading update
Older and Ouahba to take over
Equity fund targeting 3% outperformance