The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• US record bull run: 'Bull markets do not die of old age'
Managers confident record US equity run still has legs despite threats
• Brexit countdown: Six months to go
Warning of MiFID II-driven liquidity cliff edge under no-deal Brexit; shedding light into 'unknowns' and how will distribution regulations apply after March 2019
• Women in Investment: Downing's Julia Groves
"If you want to make any change, you have to understand the status quo"
• What the rise of segregated mandates means for our industry
Questions raised over the rise of such practices
• Fund selection: Luck of the draw or pure skill?
The difficulty of telling whether a manager is talented or just lucky
Revealed – successes across all 11 categories
Latest news and analysis
Letter from academics
'Digital transformation' of sector
Up from 14% in 2017