The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Turkey currency crisis - 'Timing is of the essence'
Can the country recover from economic freefall and prevent wider emerging market contagion risk?
• Resisting the lure of MAGA (Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Apple)
Why tech investors should be wary of the latest kid on the acronym block
• Jim Leaviss: No cruise speed yet for central banks
The M&G manager on how the Federal Reserve and Bank of England fared this summer
• Time to talk about the iNED gap
Why recruiting new independent non-executive directors will not be easy
• Fund Manager Interview: SVM's Margaret Lawson
"Positive discrimination is not the way to tackle diversity"
Investment Week will take a break next week and will return with a new issue on 3 September.
Risk to retail investors
Latest news and analysis
Taking up non-exec role
Following 2016 thematic review