The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Small-cap fund managers brace for reporting season
Managers fear the full force of recent MiFID II research rules that are yet to hit the sector
• Hermes to expand multi-asset credit range
Firm to increase offering on the back of its most successful launch
• Bottoms up! An introduction to wine investment
Uncorking the best tips to invest in fine wines
• Mateusz Malek: Beware big overseas bond yields
"Investors should be aware there is more to comparing yields in different currencies than simply looking at the top line"
• Fund Manager Interview: Artemis' Adrian Frost and Nick Shenton
"The last five years have seen the biggest changes to the competitive landscape for companies"
Joe McDonnell joins as head of portfolio solutions (EMEA)
Latest edition of the print magazine online
Latest news and analysis
253 deals in 2018
Changing fund structure