The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Quilter Cheviot and RLAM join Five Crown rated funds list
Firms break through into top three firms list in latest FE rebalance
• Mutual regulatory recognition axed in latest Brexit plans
Asset managers frustrated at government's decision during negotiations
• The impact of smartphones on emerging market debt
How mobile payment and other disruptive technologies have shaped Asian markets
• The Big Interview: Columbia Threadneedle's Michelle Scrimgeour
"Asset management industry is in the middle of a perfect storm"
• Investment Influencers: Jason Broomer of Square Mile Investment Consulting & Research
"When a manager is doing well, he might not be doing as good as you think and, likewise, not as poor as when things are going badly"
Forcing KIID and prospectus changes
Countdown to 31 October
The Woodford Income Focus fund (WIFF) lost a third of its assets in the month of June alone, as investors continued to flee from funds managed by Neil Woodford, according to data provider Morningstar.
Artemis and Woodford
Broadening reach to wider audience