The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Quilter Cheviot and RLAM join Five Crown rated funds list
Firms break through into top three firms list in latest FE rebalance
• Mutual regulatory recognition axed in latest Brexit plans
Asset managers frustrated at government's decision during negotiations
• The impact of smartphones on emerging market debt
How mobile payment and other disruptive technologies have shaped Asian markets
• The Big Interview: Columbia Threadneedle's Michelle Scrimgeour
"Asset management industry is in the middle of a perfect storm"
• Investment Influencers: Jason Broomer of Square Mile Investment Consulting & Research
"When a manager is doing well, he might not be doing as good as you think and, likewise, not as poor as when things are going badly"
Latest news and analysis
Politics, policy and perseverance
Industry Voice: Richard Colwell, Head of UK Equities at Columbia Threadneedle Investments, says UK firms which are busy making contingency plans and not waiting for clarity from politicians could prosper, and that going into 2019 there are many undervalued...
Headed up by Penny Kyle