The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Quilter Cheviot and RLAM join Five Crown rated funds list
Firms break through into top three firms list in latest FE rebalance
• Mutual regulatory recognition axed in latest Brexit plans
Asset managers frustrated at government's decision during negotiations
• The impact of smartphones on emerging market debt
How mobile payment and other disruptive technologies have shaped Asian markets
• The Big Interview: Columbia Threadneedle's Michelle Scrimgeour
"Asset management industry is in the middle of a perfect storm"
• Investment Influencers: Jason Broomer of Square Mile Investment Consulting & Research
"When a manager is doing well, he might not be doing as good as you think and, likewise, not as poor as when things are going badly"
Was CEO of TeamBlockchain
To continue under same brands
Growth still strong and valuations attractive
New launch from former Neptune manager
Joe McDonnell joins as head of portfolio solutions (EMEA)