The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Investment Marketing and Innovation Awards 2018
Who triumphed at this year's event?
• Brexit chaos bad news for financial services sector and unloved funds
The latest upheaval spells further trouble for UK equity fund flows
• ETFs of ETFs: When will they hit the UK market?
Commentators predict ETS of ETFs will "definitely" be a growing area in the next few years
• The Big Interview: Miton CEO David Barron
"We are in better shape than ever before"
• Women in Investment: Susie Foottit of Helm Godfrey
"Women have got to get out there if they want to be considered for a senior position"
Four potential outcomes
Industry members abseil down Broadgate Tower
Changes made on 14 September
Hired as portfolio manager in global equity income team
'Three cycles are colliding'