The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Fund Manager of the Year Awards 2018
Extensive coverage from this year's showpiece event
• Fund selectors reveal their top picks for H2 2018
The funds and sectors on their buylists for the next six months
• The Big Question: How to improve the industry for investors
What changes would fund buyers like to see implemented?
• The Big Interview: BNY Mellon's Fergus McCarthy
"We are thinking about where the asset classes of tomorrow are"
• Investment Influencers: Genevra Banszky von Ambroz of Smith & Williamson
"We could do with more transparency - it would be useful for shareholders"
Similar to June 2007
The election of an anti-establishment government in Italy sent investors fleeing and Italian government bonds (BTPs) witnessed record outflows earlier this year. Antonio Ruggeri, manager of the OYSTER European Corporate Bonds fund at SYZ Asset Management,...
Fell 5.1 percentage points
Joins in January 2019