The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Fund Manager of the Year Awards 2018
Extensive coverage from this year's showpiece event
• Fund selectors reveal their top picks for H2 2018
The funds and sectors on their buylists for the next six months
• The Big Question: How to improve the industry for investors
What changes would fund buyers like to see implemented?
• The Big Interview: BNY Mellon's Fergus McCarthy
"We are thinking about where the asset classes of tomorrow are"
• Investment Influencers: Genevra Banszky von Ambroz of Smith & Williamson
"We could do with more transparency - it would be useful for shareholders"
Which companies are bridging the generation gap?
Dividend forecasts slide for second quarter in a row
The best time to invest is when the market is unloved
Initial FOC of 0.6%