The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• LGBT+ inclusion: Why do asset managers lag rivals?
Inclusive working practices make "business sense", according to PwC
• OEICS labelled 'riskier' product by AIC
Trade body brands new research findings as "nonsense"
• Asset allocators' concerns for H2 2018
Brexit a key worry; investment opportunities becoming "harder to spot"
• Snapping up the investment opportunity in photography
Why photographs can become the next big alternative investment trend
• Emerging markets outlook: UBP's Karine Jesiolowski
Should investors consider emerging market corporate issuers for sustainable and responsible investment strategies?
The US dollar is close to peaking and the risks now seem to be on the downside.
Latest news and analysis
Fallout from Haywood suspension
Songs from writers Johntá Austin, Sean Garrett and Rico Love
Strategic public equity