The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• LGBT+ inclusion: Why do asset managers lag rivals?
Inclusive working practices make "business sense", according to PwC
• OEICS labelled 'riskier' product by AIC
Trade body brands new research findings as "nonsense"
• Asset allocators' concerns for H2 2018
Brexit a key worry; investment opportunities becoming "harder to spot"
• Snapping up the investment opportunity in photography
Why photographs can become the next big alternative investment trend
• Emerging markets outlook: UBP's Karine Jesiolowski
Should investors consider emerging market corporate issuers for sustainable and responsible investment strategies?
Purchased for undisclosed sum
Latest news and analysis
Similar to June 2007
The election of an anti-establishment government in Italy sent investors fleeing and Italian government bonds (BTPs) witnessed record outflows earlier this year. Antonio Ruggeri, manager of the OYSTER European Corporate Bonds fund at SYZ Asset Management,...