The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• LGBT+ inclusion: Why do asset managers lag rivals?
Inclusive working practices make "business sense", according to PwC
• OEICS labelled 'riskier' product by AIC
Trade body brands new research findings as "nonsense"
• Asset allocators' concerns for H2 2018
Brexit a key worry; investment opportunities becoming "harder to spot"
• Snapping up the investment opportunity in photography
Why photographs can become the next big alternative investment trend
• Emerging markets outlook: UBP's Karine Jesiolowski
Should investors consider emerging market corporate issuers for sustainable and responsible investment strategies?
'Elaborate breach of trust'
Latest news and analysis
Industry Voice: Lyxor ETF's guide to investing in US Equities
Further statement tomorrow
‘Still work to do' on Cofunds