The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Brexit vote: Two years on
Asset managers highlight key priorities - and how the key asset classes have fared two years since EU referendum
• Williams drops consumer names in favour of energy stocks
Miton manager's shift in focus towards more sustainable dividends
• Investment Conundrums: Close Brothers' Nancy Curtin
Heaping praise on US central bankers for forward guidance policy
• Should asset managers consider angel investment?
Baybars Altuntas of the World Business Angel Investment Forum writes exclusively for Investment Week
• The changing face (or interface?) of asset management
Why the rise of artificial intelligence is not something to be sniffed at
The US dollar is close to peaking and the risks now seem to be on the downside.
Latest news and analysis
Fallout from Haywood suspension
Songs from writers Johntá Austin, Sean Garrett and Rico Love
Strategic public equity