The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• FCA Conference: Action on PRIIPs and MiFID II
Regulator to take action to address unintended negative implications of regulations
• Industry welcomes IA Property sector split for aiding 'rational comparisons'
UK Direct Property and Property Other sectors launched to acclaim
• Ravenscroft's Mark Harries: Time to join the hippy trail?
The radical investment trend that cannot be ignored
• Bev Shah: Diversity is for life, not just Christmas
"Diversity is not just an HR or board level issue. It drives innovation and more robust analysis"
• Fund Manager Q&A: RobecoSAM's Junwei Hafner-Cai and Olaf Martin
How improving gender equality can enhance corporate performance
Forcing KIID and prospectus changes
Countdown to 31 October
Fallout from fund suspension continues
Artemis and Woodford
Broadening reach to wider audience