The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Recession watch: Looking out for the warning signs
Five fund buyers reveal their key recession indicators
• Could we see the return of $100 oil prices this year?
Industry commentators remain bullish, despite concerns on high price rises
• Big banks back in favour among ESG managers
Why they are flocking back to banking sector following financial crisis fallout
• The Big Interview: Polar Capital's Gavin Rochussen
"I want Polar Capital to be seen as the go-to place for talented managers"
• Investment Conundrums: OppenheimerFunds' Krishnan Memani
"If the Fed overreacts and worries about inflation expectations, then markets will have a problem"
Wins contest against Jeremy Hunt
Former CEO of Sandaire Investment Office Alexandra Altinger
India and trade disputes give EM managers a lot to think about
Taking stock of the world's currencies