The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• FTSE 100 sets its sights on 8,000
"UK equities are having their moment in the sun"
• Industry's ongoing compliance battle to limit GDPR costs
Companies begin work to avoid falling foul of new EU-wide data regulation
• The Big Question: Trump risk (Part II)
Is the President a market menace - or a welcome disruptor?
• Investment Influencers Catch-Up: Morningstar's Dan Kemp
"We want to look at investment through a forward-looking window"
• Learning lessons from robo failings
How, and why, the industry needs to better cope with disruptive technologies
Reducing volatility and maximising returns
Record organic asset growth
Global economic cycle is among the longest in history
Fixed income manager takes a more cautious approach
Duff & Phelps IM selected for real estate vehicle