The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• FTSE 100 sets its sights on 8,000
"UK equities are having their moment in the sun"
• Industry's ongoing compliance battle to limit GDPR costs
Companies begin work to avoid falling foul of new EU-wide data regulation
• The Big Question: Trump risk (Part II)
Is the President a market menace - or a welcome disruptor?
• Investment Influencers Catch-Up: Morningstar's Dan Kemp
"We want to look at investment through a forward-looking window"
• Learning lessons from robo failings
How, and why, the industry needs to better cope with disruptive technologies
Similar to June 2007
The election of an anti-establishment government in Italy sent investors fleeing and Italian government bonds (BTPs) witnessed record outflows earlier this year. Antonio Ruggeri, manager of the OYSTER European Corporate Bonds fund at SYZ Asset Management,...
Fell 5.1 percentage points
Joins in January 2019