The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• FTSE 100 sets its sights on 8,000
"UK equities are having their moment in the sun"
• Industry's ongoing compliance battle to limit GDPR costs
Companies begin work to avoid falling foul of new EU-wide data regulation
• The Big Question: Trump risk (Part II)
Is the President a market menace - or a welcome disruptor?
• Investment Influencers Catch-Up: Morningstar's Dan Kemp
"We want to look at investment through a forward-looking window"
• Learning lessons from robo failings
How, and why, the industry needs to better cope with disruptive technologies
Industry Voice: Chris Taylor discusses the outlook for Japan, explaining why corporates are producing record aggregate profits and profits growth.
Comes in on 9 December 2019
Latest news and analysis
Primarily smart-beta products
Revealed – successes across all 11 categories