The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• 'US dollar has crossed the rubicon'
Fund managers remain bullish about prospects in emerging markets despite greenback rally
• Top discretionary fund managers revealed
Which firm saw a rise in popularity over the past year?
• Asian equities and fixed income special
Examining China's equity market expansion and what global investors can look forward to in bond markets through 2018
• Cazenove's Mui: So near, but still so far
Why there is still work to do in the long road back to monetary normality
• Fund Manager Interview: Baillie Gifford's Tom Slater
"Being a long-term investor is a difficult thing to be in this most impatient of industries"
Draft deal approved by Cabinet last night
Raft of resignations following draft deal
Latest news and analysis
European markets reverse gains
Regime only covers quarter of EU cross-border financial services business