The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• 'US dollar has crossed the rubicon'
Fund managers remain bullish about prospects in emerging markets despite greenback rally
• Top discretionary fund managers revealed
Which firm saw a rise in popularity over the past year?
• Asian equities and fixed income special
Examining China's equity market expansion and what global investors can look forward to in bond markets through 2018
• Cazenove's Mui: So near, but still so far
Why there is still work to do in the long road back to monetary normality
• Fund Manager Interview: Baillie Gifford's Tom Slater
"Being a long-term investor is a difficult thing to be in this most impatient of industries"
Performance hinges on Modi re-election, experts argue
At the May Fair Hotel
Honouring the inspiring achievements of women
Advised and D2C platforms powered growth
Formerly managed by Bill Gross at Janus Henderson