The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• 'US dollar has crossed the rubicon'
Fund managers remain bullish about prospects in emerging markets despite greenback rally
• Top discretionary fund managers revealed
Which firm saw a rise in popularity over the past year?
• Asian equities and fixed income special
Examining China's equity market expansion and what global investors can look forward to in bond markets through 2018
• Cazenove's Mui: So near, but still so far
Why there is still work to do in the long road back to monetary normality
• Fund Manager Interview: Baillie Gifford's Tom Slater
"Being a long-term investor is a difficult thing to be in this most impatient of industries"
'This is not going to end well': Buyers warn bonds will not be safe haven of the past in next market correction
Concern over impact QE ending and low yields
Explaining the strength of the dollar
26 years in financial services
Latest news and analysis