The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• 3% Treasury yields: A bull-market pause or start of a bear market?
Managers weigh up possibility of a looming recession
• Bargain hunting: Still investment opportunities on the UK High Street?
Finding value amid big name retailers closing down
• Remember me? India in focus
A rare entry point into the world's fastest growing economy
• FE Approved list: The winners and losers
Funds from Stewart Investors and Troy AM dropped in latest rebalance
• UK equities: The unloved asset class
Similar to June 2007
The election of an anti-establishment government in Italy sent investors fleeing and Italian government bonds (BTPs) witnessed record outflows earlier this year. Antonio Ruggeri, manager of the OYSTER European Corporate Bonds fund at SYZ Asset Management,...
Fell 5.1 percentage points
Joins in January 2019