The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• 3% Treasury yields: A bull-market pause or start of a bear market?
Managers weigh up possibility of a looming recession
• Bargain hunting: Still investment opportunities on the UK High Street?
Finding value amid big name retailers closing down
• Remember me? India in focus
A rare entry point into the world's fastest growing economy
• FE Approved list: The winners and losers
Funds from Stewart Investors and Troy AM dropped in latest rebalance
• UK equities: The unloved asset class
Industry Voice: Chris Taylor discusses the outlook for Japan, explaining why corporates are producing record aggregate profits and profits growth.
Comes in on 9 December 2019
Latest news and analysis
Primarily smart-beta products
Revealed – successes across all 11 categories