The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• 3% Treasury yields: A bull-market pause or start of a bear market?
Managers weigh up possibility of a looming recession
• Bargain hunting: Still investment opportunities on the UK High Street?
Finding value amid big name retailers closing down
• Remember me? India in focus
A rare entry point into the world's fastest growing economy
• FE Approved list: The winners and losers
Funds from Stewart Investors and Troy AM dropped in latest rebalance
• UK equities: The unloved asset class
The US dollar is close to peaking and the risks now seem to be on the downside.
Latest news and analysis
Fallout from Haywood suspension
Songs from writers Johntá Austin, Sean Garrett and Rico Love
Strategic public equity