The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Fading M&A in passives: Who will be the 'new breed' of ETF players?
Mergers down, but ETF launches going up
• CASCAID 2018 fundraising drives launched
Fun runs, dragon boat ride and Great British Pub Quiz included in this year's programme
• True or false: Five millennial myths busted
Debunking myths about the younger generation of savers and investors
• The top trends shaping green investment
Popular themes include pricing in carbon and boosting electric car investing
• Guest comment: Emma Bendon and Katherine Lee
'This is not going to end well': Buyers warn bonds will not be safe haven of the past in next market correction
Concern over impact QE ending and low yields
Explaining the strength of the dollar
26 years in financial services
Latest news and analysis