The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Fading M&A in passives: Who will be the 'new breed' of ETF players?
Mergers down, but ETF launches going up
• CASCAID 2018 fundraising drives launched
Fun runs, dragon boat ride and Great British Pub Quiz included in this year's programme
• True or false: Five millennial myths busted
Debunking myths about the younger generation of savers and investors
• The top trends shaping green investment
Popular themes include pricing in carbon and boosting electric car investing
• Guest comment: Emma Bendon and Katherine Lee
Latest news and analysis
Politics, policy and perseverance
Industry Voice: Richard Colwell, Head of UK Equities at Columbia Threadneedle Investments, says UK firms which are busy making contingency plans and not waiting for clarity from politicians could prosper, and that going into 2019 there are many undervalued...
Headed up by Penny Kyle