The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Investec's Evans unveils overhaul of UK Smaller Companies vehicle
Manager turns over 30%-50% of portfolio since taking over fund
• Taking the pulse of the global economy
Corporate confidence, Brexit and taking ESG seriously
• Bev Shah: Fix the investment management hiring process
"We should ensure that the best candidates, regardless of gender or background... are given a fair shot at being hired"
• The Big Interview: John Ions of Liontrust
"The perception of Liontrust was bigger than the reality, but now we are beginning to fulfil that"
• Investment Conundrums: Pacific AM's Will Bartleet
"Our single largest concern is complacency in markets"
Designed to park short-term cash
Moving from two existing locations
Expanding European strategy
Countdown to 31 October