The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Investec's Evans unveils overhaul of UK Smaller Companies vehicle
Manager turns over 30%-50% of portfolio since taking over fund
• Taking the pulse of the global economy
Corporate confidence, Brexit and taking ESG seriously
• Bev Shah: Fix the investment management hiring process
"We should ensure that the best candidates, regardless of gender or background... are given a fair shot at being hired"
• The Big Interview: John Ions of Liontrust
"The perception of Liontrust was bigger than the reality, but now we are beginning to fulfil that"
• Investment Conundrums: Pacific AM's Will Bartleet
"Our single largest concern is complacency in markets"
We are all tired of talking about backstops and customs unions and voting blocs, but Brexit chat still manages to get centre stage to the exclusion of all else.
How to create order amid a seemingly disorderly exit
Part of investment committee restructure
To be held in July
Lloyds share rise on results