This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• Autumn Budget boost for EIS and VCTs
But challenges remain to attact 'mainstream' investment, say experts
• How will tomorrow's asset management leaders look?
Checking on the industry's latest attemps to ramp up gender diversity
in the workplace
• Rathbones' Ed Smith: Ageing past the tipping point
Why living to old age could have an inflationary impact on the UK
• Investment Conundrums: Invesco Perpetual's Nick Mustoe
'Investors are feeling relaxed about the outlook - which is something that worries me'
• Investment Influencers: Thomson Reuters Lipper's Jake Moeller
'You do not feel as good about making money for your clients as you feel bad about losing them money'