This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• IW Pulse: Consolidation in the asset management industry
Readers split on whether the growing trend for consolidation is a positive
• Fund managers' defensive moves as market reaches inflection point
Valuations stretched, while fears grow about impact of central bank tightening on global recovery
• Revealed: The most climate responsible retail funds
Which vehicles have upped their green credentials?
• Managers To Watch: 7IM's Ben Kumar
"The CFA is a good way of putting to paper what I have learnt - it is a must have"
• Lessons in stockpicking from Hollywood
Woozle Research's Ben Paccitti explains the Film Asset Pricing Model
Joined with 21 Partners
Consequences could be more severe than in stress tests
Move to variable operating expenses
Set to happen on 4 April