This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• IW Pulse: Consolidation in the asset management industry
Readers split on whether the growing trend for consolidation is a positive
• Fund managers' defensive moves as market reaches inflection point
Valuations stretched, while fears grow about impact of central bank tightening on global recovery
• Revealed: The most climate responsible retail funds
Which vehicles have upped their green credentials?
• Managers To Watch: 7IM's Ben Kumar
"The CFA is a good way of putting to paper what I have learnt - it is a must have"
• Lessons in stockpicking from Hollywood
Woozle Research's Ben Paccitti explains the Film Asset Pricing Model
'Significant' Brexit transitional deal needed
Rosalyn Breedy, corporate and financial services partner at Wedlake Bell, says UK asset managers should tackle their operating models to develop financial firms fit for the 21st century.
Higher stakes and limited options
Will negotiate for transition period
Sandro Pierri joins as global head of client group