This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
This week's exclusive articles include:
• IW Pulse: Consolidation in the asset management industry
Readers split on whether the growing trend for consolidation is a positive
• Fund managers' defensive moves as market reaches inflection point
Valuations stretched, while fears grow about impact of central bank tightening on global recovery
• Revealed: The most climate responsible retail funds
Which vehicles have upped their green credentials?
• Managers To Watch: 7IM's Ben Kumar
"The CFA is a good way of putting to paper what I have learnt - it is a must have"
• Lessons in stockpicking from Hollywood
Woozle Research's Ben Paccitti explains the Film Asset Pricing Model
Modern and cost-efficient
Joined on 13 November
Published by the Investment Association alongside the Alternative Investment Management Association and the Association for Financial Markets in Europe
Views of tax raises 'overblown'
Under NatWest brand