This week's edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
Click here to download the digital version of this week's issue.
The best of the issue's exclusive articles include:
• Managers reveal strategies to curb impact of 'oversold' sterling
Divided on whether the currency is close to its floor or has further to fall.
• What are the challenges for bond investors?
Managers discuss whether areas such as emerging market debt are worth considering.
• Have Brexit blues halted the City's recruitment buzz?
CEOs are worried about the implications of a ‘hard' Brexit.
• Marmite wars and the fall-out for UK supermarkets
Rising prices could be good news for the sector in the long term.
• SLI property manager Shaw on how Brexit fall-out was worse than financial crisis
Outlook for property in a post-Brexit world.
£44bn committed to sector over five years
Key points from Hammond's 'balanced' Budget
No stamp duty on homes under £300,000
Second Budget this year
Rises in-line with CPI